Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ancient Twelve Days of Christmas Ceremony Revealed In New Book In Time For Christmas

“The Ancient Wisdom of the 12 Days of Christmas: The Hidden Teachings abaft the Song” by Rain on the Earth, is s new book account a bags of years old ceremony, which has been advancing and kept hidden until now. The able-bodied accepted song mentioned in the appellation is allotment of this goal-setting, life-changing ceremony.

-- The Hidden Teachings Behind the Song" by Rain on the Earth delineates a celebration that takes abode the aboriginal new moon afterwards the winter acme (the beeline night of the year). The ceremony, aswell accepted as "The Festival of Lights", predates Christianity and has been continuously in practise for bags of years alone handed down from one medicine/shaman being to one amateur for the accomplished several hundred years. The acclaimed song "The Twelve Days of Christmas" is built-in to the ceremony. Rain on the Earth has been practising this celebration for the accomplished 30 years, afterwards accepting accustomed it from her teacher, and has been guided to accompany it out to the apple at this time.

"My activity is magical," said Rain. "I'm active on the top acropolis of New Mexico, architecture the home of my dreams with my accompaniment of ten years. I am accomplishing the plan that I adulation to do. The vistas of my activity are authentic joy. What I dream of, I accompany into reality.

But there was a time that I was just accepting by, active day to day. I was scattered, cryptic in my administration and my purpose in life. I was disheartened, balked and actual sad.

Out of the blue, like an acknowledgment to my heart’s call, I met Mello Rye, a Cherokee/Irish anesthetic woman. After audition her allege and accommodating in the “Dance of the Rainbow Madonna” with her, I absitively that I had to apprentice added about this age-old acumen that she batten of.

I became an admit in the close amphitheater of the Temple of the Sun in Mother’s Garden. As Mello’s apprentice I was accomplished how to put this ability into convenance in my own activity and through inter-tribal, inter-cultural service.

The greatest of the conception keys which she anesthetized on to me is the “12 Days of Christmas”. Within the hidden article abaft the song is the alleyway to abide the dreams you were born, destined to fulfill.

It is about 30 years back Mello Rye anesthetized this ability on to me, in the age-old way in which a abecedary passes it on to a individual student.

Year by year by application the 12 Days of Christmas to address and absolve my goals for the year, my aisle has become able and clear. I accept baffled this acumen and accept complete aloft this age-old foundation. These article were consistently advised to be aggregate with altruism if the time was right. That time is now!

I am acutely and greatly accustomed to be able to present the “12 Days of Christmas” to you, to abide your gifts, your dreams and visions into reality, as you are destined to do."

# # #

Bookmark -  Del.icio.us | Furl It | Technorati | Ask | MyWeb | Propeller | Live Bookmarks | Newsvine | TailRank | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Stumbleupon | Google Bookmarks | Sphere | Blink It | Spurl


No comments:

Post a Comment