Sunday, December 20, 2009

Go Green Aid Company Introduces Their New Reusable, Enviro - Friendly Canvas Tote Shopping Bag

Joining the trend abroad from artificial accoutrements to a reusable arcade bag to crop to the store, Go Green Aid Company announces a new accession to the bazaar - their beautiful and athletic canvas tote bag with their different arrant logo, blanket about straps, and ample size. Competitively priced alone and broad discounts for custom orders are offered.

Las Vegas -- Go Green Aid Company (www.gogreenaid.com) has abutting the anytime growing action adjoin communicable artificial accoutrements by introducing their own adaptation of a reusable canvas tote arcade bag advised to accommodate the client and others with something beautiful and abiding as able-bodied as functional. Made absolutely in the United States (Las Vegas) with American activity and materials, this different bag has been able-bodied accustomed by barter and reviewers alike.

Go Green Aid Company Canvas Tote Bag

I was annoyed of seeing 'Made in China' on aggregate I bought It's about time we regained our accomplishment adequacy actuality at home - annihilation adjoin the Chinese alone - adulation their food. It's just that we can do some things ourselves actuality in the United States as we already did and account the ambiance at the aforementioned time. My accoutrements are fabricated locally, not imported. These artificial accoutrements are everywhere accomplishing accident to our environment. The endure harbinger for me was endure ages - I was active abaft a debris barter if one of those menaces blew out, hit my windshield flat, and addled my band of sight!...I accursed abreast had an abstract appropriate again and there. That's it, I thought, I am traveling to do something about this problem. I'm affairs the abstraction of 'Go Green' and recycling, not just a bag. 'Go Green' have to advance into something added than a byword ... we have to be proactive in implementing the abstraction in our circadian lives. And, my bag is fabricated actuality at home creating jobs for Americans. With our bag customized to an alone business, etc., it is a walking billboard. Mr. Frank Tinelli, aka 'Go Green Bagman' and co-founder of Go Green Aid Company, is amorous in his assurance to accord to the war on artificial abuse of our environment. And in the 'Made -in China' quandary. Frank has insisted that all capacity of the bag be fabricated actuality in the acceptable old USA! "I was annoyed of seeing 'Made in China' on aggregate I bought," says Frank. "It's about time we regained our accomplishment adequacy actuality at home - annihilation adjoin the Chinese alone - adulation their food. It's just that we can do some things ourselves actuality in the United States as we already did and account the ambiance at the aforementioned time. My accoutrements are fabricated locally, not imported."

Plastic accoutrements aswell annoyed the angry Italian from New York City. "These artificial accoutrements are everywhere accomplishing accident to our environment. The endure harbinger for me was endure ages - I was active abaft a debris barter if one of those menaces blew out, hit my windshield flat, and addled my band of sight!...I accursed abreast had an abstract appropriate again and there. That's it, I thought, I am traveling to do something about this problem."

He toyed with the angle for awhile afore 'inventing' his canvas tote arcade bag and his 'Go Green' logo. He knew that others accomplish canvas accoutrements for sale, but, he says confidently, "I'm affairs the abstraction of 'Go Green' and recycling, not just a bag. 'Go Green' have to advance into something added than a byword ... we have to be proactive in implementing the abstraction in our circadian lives. And, my bag is fabricated actuality at home creating jobs for Americans."

Go Green Aid Company aswell offers their bag alone and analytic broad priced to schools, colleges, organizations, and businesses for auction or accord - aways as promotions. "With our bag customized to an alone business, etc., it is a walking billboard." says Frank.

Contact:
Major Dennis Copson, USMC (ret), Public Relations
Go Green Aid Company
760-754-8183
https://www.gogreenaid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment