Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Little Boy who Wanted to be Clark Gable

Sergio Arras, Mexican Socialite and Politician changes his activity appearance to chase his affection and become an abecedarian in New York. Since childhood, I capital to be an actor! My idol was Clark Gable. At the age of ten I abstruse to drive a car, a Beetle, and aswell to smoke, absent to portray him. My change of affairs is still a amount of abstruse wonder. A above aide teased me, she said, 'Government Official lowers his pants afore an audience!' This is in advertence to a arena from the play Boxcar when, by orders of an Immigration Officer, I lower my pants. It takes complete charge and discipline. I can not acquiesce to be distracted; all I accept in my affection is to acreage locations in blur and T.V. It's an adventitious and a airy journey.

New York, NY -- The little boy who capital to be Clark Gable, Sergio Arras, a New York based actor, plays the allotment of a Mexican immigrant in Vagon (Boxcar), now at Repertorio Espanol, (137 east 27th St, New York, NY). A few years ago Arras was a high-appointed Government Officer at the Treasury, in Mexico City. The Mexican complete abecedarian abdicate his acknowledged career to accompany his heart-dream: To be an abecedarian in New York. He says, "Since childhood, I capital to be an actor! My idol was Clark Gable. At the age of ten I abstruse to drive a car, a Beetle, and aswell to smoke, absent to portray him."

Vagon tells the adventure of four Mexicans immigrants, bridge the Mexican/U.S. Border in a Boxcar in seek of a bigger life. Unlike in the play, Sergio comes from an even and able-bodied accepted ancestors - arresting politicians and acknowledged entrepreneurs - from Sinaloa and Chihuahua, area he grew up. He advised business in New York City and Paris, France, and lived in Mexico City, at the trendiest neighborhood, La Condesa.

Arras confesses, "My change of affairs is still a amount of abstruse wonder. A above aide teased me, she said, 'Government Official lowers his pants afore an audience!' This is in advertence to a arena from the play Boxcar when, by orders of an Immigration Officer, I lower my pants."

Sergio confused to New York City in 2004 to abstraction at Lee Strasberg and William Esper Studio and currently lives in Gramercy Park. He spends his canicule demography acting, audition, speech, and movement classes; rehearses scenes and attends auditions. To break in appearance trains at Equinox and can be apparent at the National Arts Club or jogging in the adjacency with Gordo, his inseparable poodle.

In New York, he has formed on abundant apprentice films and aswell in a able abbreviate blur 'La Chiva', NALIP winner, accounting and directed by Akiva Penaloza. He just was offered a advance role on Akiva's new 'short' for HBO Latino Film Festival.

"It takes complete charge and discipline. I can not acquiesce to be distracted; all I accept in my affection is to acreage locations in blur and T.V. It's an adventitious and a airy journey."

Well-trained in his airy path, Rosary Prayer, Self Inquiry, Chi Kung, and Reiki; Sergio has attendance and emanates charisma, acumen and trust.

Sergio Arras (www.sergioarras.com) is represented by Suzelle Enterprises (212) 397-2054.

No comments:

Post a Comment