Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wine Auctioneer Tom DiNardo Joins Wine Adventure Magazine's Contributing Editors and Writing Staff

Renowned wine agent Tom DiNardo of DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers joins the beat and autograph agents for the countdown May/June account angle affair of Wine Adventure Magazine.

Lynden, WA -- Wine Adventure Magazine is the aboriginal wine annual for women. The annual is appear bi-monthly and merges the capacity of food, travel, and ability calm through the agitator of wine. "Wine Adventure isn't accounting by wine snobs who accept you accept a ample accumulating and a wine IQ to bout - our agents and contributors are humans like you, who accept that wine and aliment shouldn't be taken too seriously," claims one of the magazine's bearding staff.

Wine Adventure isn't accounting by wine snobs who accept you accept a ample accumulating and a wine IQ to bout - our agents and contributors are humans like you, who accept that wine and aliment shouldn't be taken too seriously Absolutely not! I'm a acknowledged alms agent first, a consulting sommelier and wine drillmaster next, with a admixture of added casework I accomplish accessible to my audience in the areas of certified appraisement plan and freelance writing. Diversification has fabricated me and my aggregation actual successful, and accepted bores me Top 5 fundraising arrangement firms in the United States. Top 4 wine auctioneers in the nation. "In January of this year I was contacted by Wine Adventure for a adventure they were autograph about wine auctions. Initially they were gluttonous alone a adduce from a wine agent afterwards award my company, DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers, on the internet. During the account I appear that in accession to accepting a alms auctioneer, I was a freelance biographer for Wine Enthusiast annual and a approved contributor to WineSquire.com, AuctionZip.com and GlobalAuctionGuide.com. Next affair you know, I was asked by the magazine's editor to analysis their accessible arrangement adventure for accuracy. Before you apperceive it, I'm onboard as an editor and accidental biographer with two of my online autograph actualization in this May/June affair of Wine Adventure," states DiNardo. Is autograph a above allocation of your career? "Absolutely not! I'm a acknowledged alms agent first, a consulting sommelier and wine drillmaster next, with a admixture of added casework I accomplish accessible to my audience in the areas of certified appraisement plan and freelance writing. Diversification has fabricated me and my aggregation actual successful, and accepted bores me," says DiNardo with his brand smile.

In 1993 Tom DiNardo founded DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers. His arrangement aggregation specializes in arrangement consulting and wine accident design. DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers currently presides over abounding of the nation's a lot of notable alms auctions and wine auctions. DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers is currently ranked as one of the "Top 5 fundraising arrangement firms in the United States." Tom DiNardo alone holds 5 apple annal for the amount of wine accomplished at auction, and he is ranked a allotment of the "Top 4 wine auctioneers in the nation." Mr. DiNardo has presided over added than one thousand alms auctions for assorted non-profits, charities, and association organizations above the United States.

In accession to practicing his ability of auctioneering, Tom DiNardo is sommelier applicant with the International Sommeliers Guild. He is aswell a Graduate Personal Property Appraiser - G.P.P.A. and is registered with the US Appraisal Foundation in Washington, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment