Sunday, December 20, 2009

'My Book Of Shadows,' a Premier Wiccan, Paranormal Teaching Website, Launches; Lifetime Membership Available

Lady Rainbow, a able accustomed complete witch & adept tarot reader, introduces a wiccan, abstruse teaching website advised to strengthen the close witch aural you.

Alvin, TX -- Finally, a wiccan teaching website that practices albatross aural their craft.

"My Book Of Shadows" (http://www.mybookofshadows.net) covers abounding aspects of the wiccan, & analytic abstruse realms. Including but not bound too:
Spell casting classes,
Tarot classes,
How to accomplish your own candles,
Astral Projection Techniques,
How to address spells karmically correct,
Gemstone & clear information,
Chakra alignment,
How to apprehend Auras.
Including acceptance to abounding altered types of aboriginal archetype address adequate spells. All through a paid lifetime membership.

The abecedary and abettor of this actual appropriate teaching website is accepted as "Lady Rainbow."

She states her areas of acquaintance to be as follows:

"1. I am what is accepted as a Indigo adolescent (a adolescent complete with appropriate abstruse abilities).

"2. I'm a accustomed complete witch with the bearing marks to prove it actually coursing through my veins. I was complete with a ample W aural my veins above my chest. In the endure 3 years a absolute abate W has formed in the high larboard duke bend of my chest appear my shoulder. I accept addition W which is basic in the aforementioned atom on the appropriate duke ancillary as well.

"3. I had 2 abreast afterlife adventures amid ages of 18 months and 2 yrs of age. The 1St one was due to an allergic acknowledgment to penicillin the added was due to a gramal seizure.

"4. I'm a Pisces which is accepted as the a lot of analytic zodiac assurance out of all 12 of the zodiacs.

"5. I was baptized wiccan if I was 12 years old.

"6. I am Cherokee, Navajo, Irish, & German. The Native Americans are able-bodied accepted for their practicing of majiks and alive with the abnormal and dream states.

"7. I accept been belief abounding abandon of the Wiccan / Pagan / Christianity / Native American / Catholic / Mormon / Baptist / Lutheran and a few others acceptance systems.

"I accept all accept locations of it appropriate but not the accomplished story. I myself accede myself a airy Christian with behavior from all areas of my studies.

"8. My mother started teaching me cartomancy if I was alone 6 years old ( the art of account a accouter of approved arena cards).

"9. I am currently as of 3-14-2006 40 years of age. So I accept 34 years additional years of abstraction abaft me.

"10. I am accepted apple advanced as The Master Of The Tarot. Who bigger to apprentice how to apprehend the tarot from.

"11. Beings I am a accustomed complete witch who abroad bigger for you to apprentice the ability from accurately to as to never do no abuse to no one and apprentice how to address spells karmically actual with no backfires.

"12. I accept endemic & operated my own sites now for over 3 years successfully. My Number 1 website is 5 Star Psychic Advice."

An absolute applicant of "Lady Rainbow's" declared in feedback: "I was afraid and brought to tears during my account with Rainbow. She antiseptic abounding questions for me apropos my afresh asleep husband. This has brought cease and close accord to me. She is aswell allowance me with a bearings in which a being acclimated me to the max. I intend to accept addition account soon. My aboriginal account was in person. Rainbow is a actual balmy adult with a big heart. Thanks again. Terri."

http://www.mybookofshadows.net

# # #

Post Comment:
Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/pingpr.php/TG92ZS1TcXVhLUluc2UtRmFsdS1IYWxmLVplcm8=

Bookmark -  Del.icio.us | Furl It | Technorati | Ask | MyWeb | Propeller | Live Bookmarks | Newsvine | TailRank | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Stumbleupon | Google Bookmarks | Sphere | Blink It | Spurl


No comments:

Post a Comment