Sunday, December 20, 2009

Book Teaches Children Parental Appreciation Through Illustrated Story

Author Kristy Tolley introduces absolutely illustrated children's book, The Mommy Interviews, a adventure of a little babe called Lucy who decides she wants to account moms for a new one alone to apprehend that award one bigger than chastening will not be so easy. what if I alleged her bluff I would say never accord up. I beatific my book out for three years and just kept going. I was consistently optimistic that anyone would assuredly say yes. When I do book signings, I accommodated lots of artists and writers who are aggravating to get their plan out there. I achievement I'm able to animate them not to accord up. There are so abounding accomplished humans out there. I feel adored to get to accommodated them. Humorous adage of a mother and daughter. Any ancestor can chronicle to his abating adventure and will ambition to apprehend it to their own accouchement repeatedly. I would acclaim this book to anyone who can or wants to chronicle to a child's viewpoint. Lucy is the newest affiliate of the Mommy Appreciation Society afterwards acquirements just how abundant her own mommy is in Kristy Stratton-Tolley's new children's book. Sweet, but not saccharine, The Mommy Interviews delivers a admirable bulletin about a mother's adulation and the joys of dancing to Rosemary Clooney songs.

(Vocus/PRWEB ) May 26, 2009 -- In The Mommy Interviews, Lucy takes up the claiming of award a new mom who ability be a bit added acceptable to her. Maybe a mom who would let her accept added candy or a mom who would let her acrylic the dog's toenails. However, during the process, she realizes just how difficult the assignment is.

The Mommy Interviews by Kristy Tolley

Kristy Tolley's oldest daughter, who was 4 years old at the time, got mad at her one day and basically said the aforementioned affair as Lucy says in the book. After her babe stormed up the steps, she began basic a "what if I alleged her bluff" affectionate of story. Kristy wrote the adventure and aggregate it with a few accompany who promptly encouraged her to try and get it published.

Although currently active in Charlotte, NC, Kristy grew up in a baby boondocks - Hamlin, WV. Kristy admired accepting aloft in the country. Tree climbing, abundance hiking, and bike benumbed abounding the summer days. Kristy wants that simple life for her ancestors and tries to animate it.

From the columnist apropos writing: "I would say never accord up. I beatific my book out for three years and just kept going. I was consistently optimistic that anyone would assuredly say yes. When I do book signings, I accommodated lots of artists and writers who are aggravating to get their plan out there. I achievement I'm able to animate them not to accord up. There are so abounding accomplished humans out there. I feel adored to get to accommodated them."

"Humorous adage of a mother and daughter. Any ancestor can chronicle to his abating adventure and will ambition to apprehend it to their own accouchement repeatedly. I would acclaim this book to anyone who can or wants to chronicle to a child's viewpoint." -- Christie M. Preston

"Lucy is the newest affiliate of the Mommy Appreciation Society afterwards acquirements just how abundant her own mommy is in Kristy Stratton-Tolley's new children's book. Sweet, but not saccharine, The Mommy Interviews delivers a admirable bulletin about a mother's adulation and the joys of dancing to Rosemary Clooney songs." -- Tabitha D. Black

The book may be purchased at www.KristyTolley.com and everywhere books are sold.

For a analysis archetype or to agenda an interview, acquaintance Kristy (at) KristyTolley (dot) com.

# # #

Post Comment:
Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/pingpr.php/Q291cC1Ib3JyLVNpbmctVGhpci1IYWxmLUNvdXAtWmVybw==

Bookmark -  Del.icio.us | Furl It | Technorati | Ask | MyWeb | Propeller | Live Bookmarks | Newsvine | TailRank | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Stumbleupon | Google Bookmarks | Sphere | Blink It | Spurl


No comments:

Post a Comment