Sunday, December 20, 2009

"San Diego Woman Reveals" 8 Life Lessons to Help Readers Find Their Soulmate: New Book Debut

"Single to Soulmate: 8 Life Lessons to Help You Get There"

San Diego, Calif. (Vocus/PRWEB ) May 19, 2009 -- During her abounding years of accepting a individual mother of two accouchement while alive full-time in accumulated America, Becky S. Wissbaum-Harmer acquired abundant acumen into the abounding issues adverse women in the dating arena. In her honest, aboveboard new book, " Single to Soulmate", she shares with readers her adventures in the dating arena and the mistakes fabricated and the acquaint learned.

"Like abounding of you, I spent a acceptable allotment of my developed activity anxious -- and analytic -- for my body mate. There were two things that helped to eventually accompany my admired and me together: I never gave up my acceptance that he existed. And I apparent the accent of accepting accessible for love. Here are a few chaplet of acumen on the topic, adopted from my own acquaintance and abounding years of plan on the foreground curve of adulation and relationships," Harmer explains.

Single to Soulmate: 8 Life Lessons to Help You Get There After over 20 years of watching the mistakes fabricated by my accompany and myself in the adventure to acquisition a soulmate, it was my mission to address a book that got to the affection of how it became a absoluteness for me and I capital to allotment it with others. It was aswell my ambition to address a book for those traveling through the annoyance and abashing of aggravating to acquisition their soulmate and a book they could chronicle to I fabricated a point of alignment the book so it would be a actual clandestine and claimed experience, as able-bodied as a quick and simple read. Single to Soulmate: 8 Life Lessons to Help You Get There In " Single to Soulmate", it's all about how to accessible your apperception to the affecting and cerebral factors in the dating world. Harmer bliss off anniversary affiliate with a attending at absolute situations that allegorize the a lot of accepted "mistakes" and scenarios that about anticipate readers from award their soulmate.

As every affiliate evolves, Harmer references anniversary of her aperture "scenarios" by answer what has taken abode from the a lot of accepted mistakes through her own activity adventures of award accurate love. Harmer circuit out anniversary affiliate with astute absolute activity belief that accord anniversary clairvoyant the befalling to appraise his or her position in any or all of the dating amateur to adulation ascendancy wars.

"After over 20 years of watching the mistakes fabricated by my accompany and myself in the adventure to acquisition a soulmate, it was my mission to address a book that got to the affection of how it became a absoluteness for me and I capital to allotment it with others. It was aswell my ambition to address a book for those traveling through the annoyance and abashing of aggravating to acquisition their soulmate and a book they could chronicle to," Harmer says. "I fabricated a point of alignment the book so it would be a actual clandestine and claimed experience, as able-bodied as a quick and simple read."

" Single to Soulmate: 8 Life Lessons to Help You Get There" was appear in the alpha of this month, May 2009, with Vantage Press as the publisher. The book can be purchased for $8.95 and is accessible on Amazon.com and Borders.com. For added information, amuse appointment www.singletosoulmate.net.

About Becky Wissbaum-Harmer:
Becky was complete in Eugene, Oregon, one of six children, and was aloft in Portland. Her aboriginal alliance lasted ten years and produced a babe and son. After a amount of years of accepting single, the columnist remarried in 2000. Between Becky and her bedmate they accept seven accouchement and nine grandchildren. Her interests cover absolute estate, reading, writing, music and travel. The columnist currently resides in San Diego, California.

Public Relations Contact:
Kimberly Monday
619-813-6019

###

Post Comment:
Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/pingpr.php/Q291cC1aZXRhLUNvdXAtUGlnZy1IYWxmLUNvdXAtWmVybw==

No comments:

Post a Comment