Sunday, December 20, 2009

Disney Fine Art Introduces Artist Rodel Gonzales

SandersArtStudio.com, an accustomed Disney Fine Art Gallery.

Ogden, UT -- Sanders Art Studio.com in Ogden, Utah is aflame to bang off 2009 with new Disney Fine Art by Rodel Gonzales.

The Little Mermaid - Out of the Sea Disney Fine Art Artist Rodel Gonzalez

Growing up my ancestor would consistently tells me to not be abashed by the acrylic and be 100 % abiding about my intentions on my aboriginal achievement at the canvas Having the befalling to actualize Disney paintings is such a amusement because Disney was absolutely allotment of my childhood. I bethink watching my aboriginal Disney films Rodel Gonzalez is an artisan of adorning talents with a agog eye for seeing the adorableness in the commonplace and adroitness in the ordinary. His adventure starts with an admission into the art business through the administration of his father, Rick Gonzalez and grandfather, Felix Gonzalez, at the age of 9. "Growing up my ancestor would consistently tells me to not be abashed by the acrylic and be 100 % abiding about my intentions on my aboriginal achievement at the canvas" says Rodel. His explorations of color, form, and agreement afire a constant affection for the arts in its abounding forms.    

He advised at the University of Santo Tomas, with a above in painting and went on to acquire a amount in Interior Design from the Philippines School of Interior Design. This aboriginal training appropriate backbone in accepting the abilities and conduct that would prove to serve him able-bodied in approaching endeavors on his aisle to aesthetic freedom.

His ability became axiomatic in the acreage of music and at 20 he founded "Side A" in the Philippines. The casting is still breath today and is currently the longest-lived casting in Manila. Rodel was the advance accompanist and the band's a lot of abounding songwriter. His success in the music industry accomplished a allotment of him, but apparent a admiration for a added allusive and added affiliation with his audience.

In 1994, Rodel boarded on a new journey. His talents were embodied as a abbot in the account of others. Although active with his official duties, he maintained his affiliation with art by accomplishing commissioned portraits, murals, and sketches for accompany and acquaintances.

In 2002, Rodel began in ardent his dreams of advancing a accomplished art career. With afflatus and access from his brother, Rudolf Gonzalez, and abutment from his accessory Roy Gonzalez Tabora, he has a newfound activity and adherence for his artwork.    

When asked about his latest works for the Disney Fine Art portfolio, Rodel has said, "Having the befalling to actualize Disney paintings is such a amusement because Disney was absolutely allotment of my childhood. I bethink watching my aboriginal Disney films "Bambi" and "Snow White" and anytime back I've been bugged by the afterwards Disney movies I've seen. I accept a painting is a mirror of the painter's compassionate of an acumen he has. The Disney paintings anniversary complex such a able abstraction that every brushstroke was a blithesome alarm of the accomplished product. The activity was actual able accordingly my intentions were abiding and refined. I would say that there was a lot of adroitness present on every painting".

Now that's magic! Free Shipping on all orders.

(C) Disney

###

Post Comment:
Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/pingpr.php/U3VtbS1TcXVhLVBpZ2ctRW1wdC1DcmFzLVNpbmctWmVybw==

Bookmark -  Del.icio.us | Furl It | Technorati | Ask | MyWeb | Propeller | Live Bookmarks | Newsvine | TailRank | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Stumbleupon | Google Bookmarks | Sphere | Blink It | Spurl


No comments:

Post a Comment