Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dr. Wilhelm, DMD MSD, Makes Clients Smile with New Easy Smile Dental Appliance

Dr. Wilhelm uses latest technology to accord patients the adeptness to advance smile in one appointment

Woodbury, MN -- Dr. Wilhelm, DMD MSD, appear today that he is accouterment patients with a new and affordable dental apparatus alleged the Easy Smile, giving patients the actualization of a absolute set of teeth and an ideal smile after accepting to abide time-consuming and sometimes advancing about-face procedures. The Easy Smile is a resin-based, acting apparatus that snaps over a patient's teeth to change their appearance. It doesn't absorb drills, acid down of absolute tooth structure, balance dentistry or needles, and allows the accommodating to instantly acquaintance the allowances of a new smile after ability abiding tooth reconstruction.

ImagineYourSmile.com

I accept formed with abounding acting teeth systems throughout the years and I am actual aflame about accouterment patients with the adeptness to enhance their smile in a abbreviate aggregate of time Dentistry continues to advance acceptance me to abide to accession the bar on the akin and types of casework I am able to accommodate patients. After my accident, the accident of my teeth fabricated me cocky acquainted and to be honest, I had abandoned not alone what my smile looked like, but how to smile confidently With the Easy Smile my aplomb is aback and my accompany and ancestors are consistently cogent me how accustomed and catching my new smile is. Easy Smiles are fabricated out of acetyl resin, an acutely able actual that is aswell adjustable and comes in a array of accustomed tooth colors. The autogenous surfaces of the Easy Smile dental apparatus carefully fit and accommodate to the apparent of a patient's real, broken or missing teeth. Although it is a acting answer, Easy Smiles are boxy and airy abundant to endure up to two years. They are absolutely anatomic and can be beat all day. Easy Smiles fit absolutely and deeply acceptance patients to anon adore a new smile.

"I accept formed with abounding acting teeth systems throughout the years and I am actual aflame about accouterment patients with the adeptness to enhance their smile in a abbreviate aggregate of time," said Dr. Wilhelm. "Dentistry continues to advance acceptance me to abide to accession the bar on the akin and types of casework I am able to accommodate patients."

"After my accident, the accident of my teeth fabricated me cocky acquainted and to be honest, I had abandoned not alone what my smile looked like, but how to smile confidently," said Jim Lang, a accommodating of Dr. Wilhelm's. "With the Easy Smile my aplomb is aback and my accompany and ancestors are consistently cogent me how accustomed and catching my new smile is."

About Dr. Mark Wilhelm, DMD MSD
Dr. Wilhelm has been in clandestine convenance in St. Paul and now Woodbury, back 1990, area he is focused on corrective dentistry, balance dentistry, beat alleviation and implant dentistry. Over the years, he has chip technology into his practice, acceptance him to amusement his patients application minimally invasive dentistry. He is accustomed as a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and is an breath affiliate of the American College of Prosthodontists, American Dental Association, and Minnesota Dental Association. He is aswell an accessory assistant at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry and a adviser with the Cleft Lip and Palate clinic. An author, coach and common apostle to dentists and the accessible on techniques that enhance articulate health, Dr. Wilhelm always campaign the apple to advance his compassionate and accomplishment akin in implant, restorative, and artful dentistry. For added advice about Dr Wilhelm's practice, appointment his website at www.imagineyoursmile.com.

###

Post Comment:
Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/pingpr.php/U3VtbS1GYWx1LU1hZ24tRmFsdS1Db3VwLUNvdXAtWmVybw==

Bookmark -  Del.icio.us | Furl It | Technorati | Ask | MyWeb | Propeller | Live Bookmarks | Newsvine | TailRank | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Stumbleupon | Google Bookmarks | Sphere | Blink It | Spurl


No comments:

Post a Comment