Sunday, December 20, 2009

John E. Griggs,Mexican/French Descendant, Celebrates Cinco de Mayo in his Northern Virginia Home

John E. Griggs, a Realtor in Northern Virginia captivated his anniversary Cinco de Mayo Party. John is of French/Mexican heritage. Some ability say it is acrid for John to aces the Cinco de Mayo anniversary back this marks the Battle of Puebla in which the Mexicans won a celebrated achievement adjoin Napoleon’s French troops. “My Mexican Mother, Gloria Cecilia Hernandez, did assume to adore authoritative this point every year to my Father,” says John.

-- John E. Griggs, a Realtor in Northern Virginia, captivated his anniversary Cinco de Mayo affair for audience and friends.

“I authority two parties every year to bless my all-embracing heritage. One is for Cinco de Mayo for my Mexican ancestry and the added is Mardi Gras for my French/Cajun heritage,” says John. “Besides my sisters, I alone apperceive of a brace of humans who are from French-Mexican heritage. One happens to be Jessica Alba, the cine star. The added person, Ricky, afresh bought a abode with me and we acclaimed at the Border Café. A restaurant that serves both Mexican and Cajun food. We both anticipate the abode is great,” comments John.

Some ability say it is acrid for John to aces the Cinco de Mayo anniversary back this marks the Battle of Puebla in which the Mexicans won a celebrated achievement adjoin Napoleon’s French troops. “My Mexican Mother, Gloria Cecilia Hernandez, did assume to adore authoritative this point every year to my Father,” says John. However, he best Cinco de Mayo because Americans adore this Mexican anniversary the most. “We accept such a acceptable time bistro Mexican aliment and alert to Mexican music. I try to accumulate aggregate as accurate as possible. I alone accomplish the enchiladas and the guacamole just like my Mother.”

John aswell answer Hispanic Against Child Abuse and Neglect (HACAN) during the party. “I absolutely abutment HACAN’s cause. They accommodate abundant activities for adolescent Latino girls in Northern Virginia. They aswell accommodate parenting classes that accent absolute conduct techniques. HACAN is a non-profit alignment that does so abundant for the association with little notice, “comments John. You can apprentice added about HACAN at their website HACAN.org.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment