Sunday, December 20, 2009

Junk my Car Aids Vehicle Cleanup Efforts in Clallam County, Washington

Junk my Car is a clutter car abatement account accoutrement the U.S. and Canada that facilitates the abatement of clutter cars for free. We acceptable all communities to crop advantage of the casework we offer They are the aforementioned casework we action to individuals all over the nation and Canada. Junk cars aching acreage ethics and can be unsightly. Junk my Car could actually apple-pie up absolute regions. We are acquisitive Clallam County's efforts will actuate added communities to crop an absorption in agnate clutter car cleanup projects.

Seymour, CT -- Junk my Car, www.junkmycar.com, a civic car abatement service, is appreciative to advertise its allowance to apple-pie up Clallam County, Washington. In April, Junk my Car was contacted by Officer Rich Sill, whos amenable for administration canton code. Clallam County afresh allowable an authorization which requires the abatement of clutter cars that are at atomic three years old, abundantly damaged and inoperable. Junk my Car told Officer Sill that the aggregation would accomplish its chargeless car abatement account accessible to the canton to abetment in the abatement of an estimated 8,000 clutter vehicles.

"We acceptable all communities to crop advantage of the casework we offer," says Tim Yarosh, Junk my Cars Founder. "They are the aforementioned casework we action to individuals all over the nation and Canada. Junk cars aching acreage ethics and can be unsightly. Junk my Car could actually apple-pie up absolute regions. We are acquisitive Clallam County's efforts will actuate added communities to crop an absorption in agnate clutter car cleanup projects."

About Junk my Car, LLC
Junk my Car is a chargeless clutter car abatement account that facilitates the abatement of cars, trucks, motorcycles, motor homes, boats, trailers, and more, all over the U.S. and Canada. Junk my Car has been accouterment this different account for over four years and has assisted in the abatement and recycling of added than 40,000 cars a year. For advice about Junk my Car or to apprentice added about starting a clutter car cleanup activity in your area, amuse alarm 877-586-5692 or appointment www.junkmycar.com.

Contact:
Robert Bari
Marketing Associate
Junk my Car, LLC
(877) 586-5692, ext. 325
Fax (866) 507-9885
rob@junkmycar.com
www.junkmycar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment