Sunday, December 20, 2009

Meeting Tom Cruise Helps Chinese Writer Fulfill her American Dream

"Everyone has their own way to go to heaven, and my way is writing," says Niki Yan, who dreams of amalgamation two altered cultures through her new book, "My Love For You, Tom Cruise - A Desperate Chinese Girl's Confession."

-- Niki Yan, the columnist of "My Love For You, Tom Cruise - A Desperate Chinese Girl's Confession," says her mission in America is to advice others to accept the differences, eventually embrace and absorb the differences.

"I cartel to say that my affair with Tom Cruise is the Eastern Culture meets the west. Actually it's above that. It's the absorb of the two cultures. Tom has a acceptable compassionate about Chinese culture. He knew the history of China and Asia. We talked a lot about history, culture, humanity, and animal civilization," says Yan, a acclaimed writer/poet from China.

As a writer, Yan feels that she has a lot mission and obligation. She cares about humanity, just like Tom Cruise. And she says that Tom gave her the faculty of responsibility.

"There are a lot accustomed disasters accident now in the world, a lot humans dying anniversary day, we don't ambition to see humans suffer, we don't ambition to see humans dying, do we? All we charge is love, and I accept a lot accustomed disasters are animal made, like Hurricane Katrina. If we forward adulation to the afflicted areas, the disasters will be bargain to the minimum. It's about humanity. We are the world, we are the future, we are one big family, well, I assumption the basal band is to affliction about people, if you care, you will forward love. Me and Tom, we both affliction about humans and the world, we ambition to see humans do good."

"Tom knew my hometown Xi'an is over seven bags years old, and it's the oldest city-limits in China and one of the four oldest cities in the world. He told me that it's the basic of 14 dynasties, including Tang dynasty; it was the richest city-limits in the apple at the time. He aswell mentioned that the Silk Road started in Xi'an, and the apple acclaimed Terra-cotta Warriors. He have to accept done a lot abstraction and apprehend a lot books."Yan was afflicted about Tom Cruise's ability about Eastern Civilization.

"He (Tom) is not just an actor, he is a communicator, an adorning apostle and able teacher. He cares about humans and humanity. He is a admirable person, actual knowledgeable, actual talented. It's amazing that you could accept such a abysmal chat with anyone you just met."

Yan says Cruise is like her body mate, anyone she can acquaint with on a abysmal level. Yan lived in Xi'an, the oldest city-limits in China and that age-old ability and acculturation afflicted her; at the beggarly time, Yan apprehend a lot western philosopher and writers as able-bodied back she was a teenager; like Pluto, Nietzsche, Hemingway, Emily Dickinson, Henry Miller, Whitney, and Alan Ginsburg.

Niki loves Great Americans like Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King. "I was confused every time if I accept to "I accept a dream" speech. I accept a dream too. Actually two dreams, one is sending absolute letters through my blur as a biographer and actress, the added is to absorb the two cultures as a communicator." Yan aswell admired to accept Bob Dylan and Rolling Stone, Presley and the Beatles. "I accept two cultures in me. It's just alluring to see how western humans see the world. I adulation to learn, and I am consistently absorbed in new things. When I was in China, I approved my best to blemish the chrism of American spirit."

Yan has a ample eyes and a abysmal compassionate about the humans and the world. And she admits that it's Tom Cruise that gave her the action to apprentice and challenge. "He is the antecedent of my autograph and creation. Basically he opened the windows of the abundant American minds and alcohol for me."

"As a human, we are consistently aggravating to seek new things to ample our soul, to transcend ourselves, and blemish new advice to above the limitation. Eventually to ability the ultimate liberation and freedom. The two cultures gave me the key to accessible the aperture of the airy heaven." Yan is consistently acquirements and convalescent her life, "that's why I am a writer, that's why I came to America, that's why I ambition to do films, and accompany the two civilizations together. Tom is such a person, on the aspect we allotment the aforementioned strength".

Yan says her mission in America is to advice others to accept the differences, eventually embrace and absorb the differences.

Yan loves abundant Americans, Yan loves American spirit, Yan loves her Eastern basis too. "It's age-old and wise. Sometime, I absolutely could apprehend the articulation abaft the age-old city-limits walls of Xi'an from 2000 years ago." Just like annihilation else, the Ancient acculturation has its limitation. There are still a lot humans in China abide in poverty, abnormally in the countryside. A lot kids accept no money to go to school. A lot humans still abide in ignorance. Niki says activity is a thousand times harder for a kid in China than America. And she hopes that she can arch the two cultures, accompany abutment and understanding, adulation and communication, accepting and benevolence to the both abandon of the world. "My additional dream is to absorb the two civilizations besides autograph and acting in Hollywood." Yan says.

Before Niki confused to Xi'an, she was active in a poor village. "I was lucky. Eventually I was out. Cause I had a airy baton (Tom Cruise). But a lot of kids now are still craving and accept no befalling to acquisition their way out."

Niki was lucky. Tom Cruise afflicted and aggressive her as a biographer and human, his spirit, Niki says represents American spirit, which is open, adventuresome and optimistic. "A abundant biographer is not just national, it's international, it's above ability and country. Like Tom says, he brand to do movies that accord with accepted topics, that's my mission too."

Yan is the a lot of affecting biographer in Modern China. The columnist of six books. Yan appear her aboriginal book if she was 13. Her latest plan "My Love For You, Tom Cruise - A Desperate Chinese Girl's Confession" is an adorning admixture of humor, fantasy, and 18-carat emotion. She is currently alive on the publishing.

Contact Niki 323-464-0418, Stonesky2004[atAOL[DOTCOM, or appointment
www.myTomCruisebook.blogspot.com

# # #

Bookmark -  Del.icio.us | Furl It | Technorati | Ask | MyWeb | Propeller | Live Bookmarks | Newsvine | TailRank | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Stumbleupon | Google Bookmarks | Sphere | Blink It | Spurl


No comments:

Post a Comment