Sunday, December 20, 2009

Minister, Musician, Composer & Singer Happy to Release New Project "DREAMS"

"Music From The Heart" Minister, musician, artisan & accompanist is blessed to absolution new activity "DREAMS."

-- Minister, musician, artisan & accompanist blessed to absolution new activity "DREAMS." Starting in music at an aboriginal age, God has absolutely adored and able Strong to play the organ, bass & advance guitar after any lessons. After traveling through diabetes, branch failure, amaurosis and amputation of appropriate leg(bka).

"I will never stop giving my ability & talents aback to God for his glory," says Strong.

Inspite of all the challenges Strong has been through, God has still let him ability a lot of of his dreams. In 1983 him alternating with his two brothers formed a singing accumulation which abide of two of their sisters and one of their cousins and they alleged themselves The Sensational Strong Family. After accepting active singing, the two sisters absitively to stop singing in the group. The accumulation recorded two albums and was asked to go on a bout in 1985 with 2 groups that were traveling professionately on the road, The Truthetts & Doc Mckenzie & The Highlights.

The accumulation was able to accomplish on concerts with some of Strongs admired groups. "One of my better dreams was to be on a concert with my admired group, 'The Williams Brothers'," says Strong.

He anticipation that would be one of his better dreams until he was asked to play keyboards for the Williams Brothers. When the accumulation had to apathetic down singing due to his two brothers accepting alleged in the admiral and to pastor churches, he was able to go on the alley and play for his admired group. Strong was not able to break on the alley or accompany the accumulation because he just had got affiliated in 1990 and this started in the summer of 1991.

"The alone way I will sing and biking on the alley is that my wife can sing and biking with me," says Strong. "Now analytic aback at what he accept been through and how God accept absolve him to go through and be able to accomplish you can see why he can be blessed to absolution the Dreams project," Strong says. "If God can accompany me through what he accept brought me through and let me adore all the people, abnormally the adulation of my life, my wife Vernitta, acceptable bloom & all the talents he accept absolve me with, I will like to allotment it with the apple for his kingdom."

You can go to his website and get added data on how to get & apprehend music from this all-powerful man of God. Check out the ardent songs & affidavit of how Strong was convalescent of the diseases. www.dewaynemusic.com

###

No comments:

Post a Comment