Sunday, December 20, 2009

MyCitizenVoice.com Offers Real Hope for America

MyCitizenVoice.com has launched and is now accessible to the public. MyCitizenVoice.com is a abode for Americans to articulation their opinions about government or politicians on the federal, state, or bounded level. United we angle or affiliated we fall. As a people, we are united, whether we like it our not; however, we as Americans are not united, and a lot of times the opinions and behavior of our adopted admiral alter even added than the opinions and behavior of the American public Only one time in my activity accept I heard a baby-kisser say this: 'Normally, I don't get any belletrist from my capacity about an issue. In commendations to this issue, I got three letters. So, I had to vote adjoin my own behavior and represented my constituents' behavior because they adopted me.' I anticipate that our politicians should act added like that. This is about what American's anticipate is important. Hopefully, if abundant Americans angle calm abaft a assertive issue, our adopted admiral will listen. I anticipate that is what the founding fathers had envisioned if they accustomed a adumbrative democracy. MyCitizenVoice.com gives Americans a way to articulation their opinions, adjudge what's a lot of important, and angle abaft them. We aren't just announcement democracy, we are allowance to facilitate it Americans continuing together, affiliated in their beliefs, agency we can accept absolute change.

Cleveland, Ohio -- MyCitizenVoice.com has launched and is now accessible to the public. MyCitizenVoice.com is a abode for Americans to articulation their opinions about government or politicians on the federal, state, or bounded level.

"United we angle or affiliated we fall. As a people, we are united, whether we like it our not; however, we as Americans are not united, and a lot of times the opinions and behavior of our adopted admiral alter even added than the opinions and behavior of the American public," says Troy Hammond, President of MyCitizenVoice.com, which launched today. "Only one time in my activity accept I heard a baby-kisser say this: 'Normally, I don't get any belletrist from my capacity about an issue. In commendations to this issue, I got three letters. So, I had to vote adjoin my own behavior and represented my constituents' behavior because they adopted me.' I anticipate that our politicians should act added like that."

MyCitizenVoice.com provides a different solution: it allows Americans to authorize what is important to them and again angle abaft their beliefs. The MyCitizenVoice.com users can articulation their opinions about annihilation political, from opinions of the government in accepted to politicians in particular, whether local, state, or federal. To actuate what is important, the opinions are voted aloft by the MyCitizenVoice.com users. Those who do not column opinions can leave comments to try and access added users.

Opinions are not belted and any affair is allowed, from bread-and-butter policy, to news, to the war. MyCitizenVoice.com does not accept any political affiliation, tilt, or slant: MyCitizenVoice.com leaves that up to the American public. The website is an accessible appointment and is now accessible to the accessible with in actuality chargeless registration. Troy Hammond explains, "This is about what American's anticipate is important. Hopefully, if abundant Americans angle calm abaft a assertive issue, our adopted admiral will listen. I anticipate that is what the founding fathers had envisioned if they accustomed a adumbrative democracy."

"MyCitizenVoice.com gives Americans a way to articulation their opinions, adjudge what's a lot of important, and angle abaft them. We aren't just announcement democracy, we are allowance to facilitate it," says Troy Hammond. "Americans continuing together, affiliated in their beliefs, agency we can accept absolute change."

About MyCitizenVoice.com:
MyCitizenVoice.com is based in the Cleveland, Ohio area. MyCitizenVoice.com is a abode for Americans to articulation their opinions about government or politicians on the federal, state, or bounded level. The users can vote and leave comments on these opinions to actuate what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment