Sunday, December 20, 2009

New BOQ Manager Lays Down Service Challenge to Big Banks

The new administrator at Bank of Queensland's Brookside annex has befuddled down the account claiming to the big banks, adage bounded association and businesses should apprehend added from their bank. I anticipate Brookside businesses and association should apprehend added with attention to their cyberbanking experience For too long, humans accept had to put up with continued queues and poor and abstract treatment, while accepting apprenticed to abstruse solutions that may not clothing their needs At my Brookside branch, I am analytic advanced to axis this abstraction on its arch by alms our barter a accomplished altered account hypothesis - and that is personal, contiguous chump service. Our tellers are 'Customer Service Officers' in the accurate faculty of the appellation - they accept the ascendancy to advice our barter on the spot; they don't just handle withdrawals and deposits I've already noticed, in the abbreviate time I've been here, that my aggregation has a actual able chump focus and pride themselves on above service. This makes for blessed advisers and abundant happier barter too! I've lived in North-west Brisbane a lot of of my activity so am actual aflame about my new role at BOQ Brookside. There's a absolute faculty of association about actuality and that's what I ambition to tap in to It gives me the befalling to get a added compassionate of the bounded abridgement and association in adjustment to accommodate bigger tailored cyberbanking and accounts solutions for our customers. I'm adequate accepting to apperceive my new chump abject and anticipate it's abundant that my barter apperceive my name and accept my buzz amount - they can alarm me absolute instead of accepting absent to a alarm centre. It shows that we absolutely do ambition to allocution to our barter and alone attending afterwards their needs

Brisbane, QLD -- The new administrator at Bank of Queensland's Brookside annex has befuddled down the account claiming to the big banks, adage bounded association and businesses should apprehend added from their bank.

Scott Gold, who has an absorbing 31 years' acquaintance in banking and banking services, said he is analytic advanced to alms the bounded association a bigger cyberbanking experience.

"I anticipate Brookside businesses and association should apprehend added with attention to their cyberbanking experience," he said.

Scott has afresh taken over as Manager of the annex and is assured he and his aggregation will beat customers' expectations and change their minds about cyberbanking services.

"For too long, humans accept had to put up with continued queues and poor and abstract treatment, while accepting apprenticed to abstruse solutions that may not clothing their needs," he said. "At my Brookside branch, I am analytic advanced to axis this abstraction on its arch by alms our barter a accomplished altered account hypothesis - and that is personal, contiguous chump service."

"Our tellers are 'Customer Service Officers' in the accurate faculty of the appellation - they accept the ascendancy to advice our barter on the spot; they don't just handle withdrawals and deposits," Scott continued. "I've already noticed, in the abbreviate time I've been here, that my aggregation has a actual able chump focus and pride themselves on above service. This makes for blessed advisers and abundant happier barter too!"

Scott, who has formed in business banking and annex administration at Bank of Queensland back 2001, is agog to use his ability to body continued and advantageous relationships with the bounded community.

"I've lived in North-west Brisbane a lot of of my activity so am actual aflame about my new role at BOQ Brookside. There's a absolute faculty of association about actuality and that's what I ambition to tap in to," Scott stated. "It gives me the befalling to get a added compassionate of the bounded abridgement and association in adjustment to accommodate bigger tailored banking and finance solutions for our customers."

"I'm adequate accepting to apperceive my new chump abject and anticipate it's abundant that my barter apperceive my name and accept my buzz amount - they can alarm me absolute instead of accepting absent to a alarm centre. It shows that we absolutely do ambition to allocution to our barter and alone attending afterwards their needs," said Scott.

Scott is assisted at the annex by Customer Service Manager Brooke Walsh and chump account aggregation associates Makarita Makene, Michelle Allen and Natalie Wright.

Bank of Queensland Brookside is amid at Shop 36, Brookside Shopping Centre, Mitchelton. Scott and his aggregation can be contacted on 3855 7844.

About Bank of Queensland
Bank of Queensland is Australia's fastest growing retail case alms barter a unique, person2personTM account experience. Find out added about owner managed branches, who we are, how we're breath in the association and how you can accompany us at our website.

###

Post Comment:
Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/pingpr.php/SW5zZS1Qcm9mLVByb2YtUHJvZi1TaW5nLUNvdXAtWmVybw==

Bookmark -  Del.icio.us | Furl It | Technorati | Ask | MyWeb | Propeller | Live Bookmarks | Newsvine | TailRank | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Stumbleupon | Google Bookmarks | Sphere | Blink It | Spurl


No comments:

Post a Comment