Sunday, December 20, 2009

A New Spanish Biography Features the Romance Between The 'Most Exciting Woman in the world' and the 'World's Greatest Lover'

The Spanish adaptation of "CHASING RUBI: The Truth About Porfirio Rubirosa The Last Playboy" biography, abstracts the affair betwen Eartha Kitt and Dominican-Playboy-Diplomat-spy, Porfirio Rubirosa.

Los Angeles, CA -- Hollywood's accident of Emmy Award acceptable actress, accompanist and dancer, Eartha Kitt, marks the end of an era: if affair was acclaimed with style. "I acclimated to get furs and adored stones from men, and they'd accessible doors for me, lay out the red carpet," she said in the 2006 New York Times account included in the new Spanish adaptation of "CHASING RUBI: The Truth About Porfirio Rubirosa The Last Playboy", due to be appear in February of 2009.

CHASING RUBI: The Truth About Porfirio Rubirosa The Last Playboy", is the aboriginal english adventures accounting and publised in 2005 about the belled Latin Lover and suspeced spy and assassin.

Dubbed the "most agitative woman in the world" by Orson Wells, Eartha Kitt was a cocky proclaimed "Sex Kitten" whose baking articulation and cat-like fizz fabricated her the best of the Catwomen. In the 50s Eartha begin herself beneath the spell of Playboy Diplomat and "International Man of Mystery" Porfirio Rubirosa.

In her autobiography, "I'm still actuality - Confessions of a sex kitten", she talks abut her aboriginal date with Rubirosa: "Handsome? God, was he handsome! I never had the aboriginal abstraction he would in actuality crop me out on the boondocks until a agenda came to my bathrobe allowance while in bout dancing in Paris - 'I will aces you up tomorrow night afterwards the appearance for banquet at Maxim's,' active 'Rubirosa'. The buzz rang the next morning: 'I am calling on account of Ambassador Rubirosa,' the macho articulation said. 'He is acknowledging his appeal for banquet at Maxim's tonight. Will that be all right?'"

"'Oh...uh...I accept annihilation to wear, 'l alleged out. 'No matter, Mr. Rubirosa has accustomed me instructions to crop you wherever you ambition to go arcade for annihilation you ambition - at his amount of course.'… I acquainted like the charlatan of a adventurous atypical - On our access into Maxim's, the violin quartet violined us to a table with orchids, Dom Perignon albino and Beluga caviar displayed on ice. A box captivated in abject cardboard angry with a abject award and a cottony rose absorbed was on the argent bowl in foreground of area I was beckoned to sit. Rubirosa captivated the armchair aback as I placed myself actual lady-like in place. Aren't you traveling to accessible your present?' asked Rubirosa. When I got the box accessible with all eyes staring at me, the a lot of admirable cord of chaplet appeared afore me. Simple, apish luxury. My aboriginal cord of absolute pearls. I giggled, putting my easily over my aperture to calm my joy."

Eartha Kitt knew she was dating Porfirio Rubirosa the Dominican diplomat, best polo amateur and chase car driver, best accepted for his jet ambience affairs and allegorical accomplishment with women. Rubirosa counted a allotment of his wives and lovers Barbara Hutton, Doris Duke, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Eva Peron, Joan Crawford, Marilyn Monroe, Veronica Lake and Patricia Kennedy, a allotment of abounding others. What Eartha Kitt, did not apperceive is that she was dating a abeyant spy. Also accepted as Rubi, he aboriginal came to the FBI's absorption if he was affected to assurance a pre-nuptial acceding by the US State Department, above-mentioned to the celebration to wed American actor heiresses Doris Duke, due to his captivation with Latin absolutist Trujillo. In his heyday, Rubirosa afraid out with the brand of Frank Sinatra, John F. Kennedy and the who's who of International Society.

Authors Isabella and Marty Wall, acclaimed Eartha Kitt in their book CHASING RUBI, anecdotic an black with Rubirosa: "To me this was all a dream, a Hollywood I had absent if I was in Hollywood. Rubirosa was Cary Grant, Errol Flynn, Charles Boyer, Burt Lancaster and Tyrone Power all in one, and I was out on the boondocks with all of them."

Chasing Rubi, the movie, which will acknowledge absorbing new facts about Rubirosa's romances, is in pre-production in Los Angeles and the Dominican Republic. http://www.ChasingRubi.com

Eartha Kitt who fabricated acclaimed the Christmas song "Santa Baby" anesthetized abroad on Christmas Day, in New York City at the age of the 81. http://www.earthakitt.com/

###

No comments:

Post a Comment