Sunday, December 20, 2009

Online Magazine a New Resource for LDS Teen and Young Adult Women

Modest Fashion, More Conservative Views and Articles that Aren’t about Sex? For Young LDS Women, There’s Now an Alternative to Cosmo. In my adolescent years, my choices in added types of media such as music and television aswell exerted a abrogating access on me. That’s why at Jen Magazine we action astute media alternatives for humans with adolescent tastes. For example, our music area is abounding of links to apple-pie hip-hop, pop, rock, etc. that a lot of adolescent humans would in actuality accept to.

Provo, UT -- An online annual has been accepting a lot of buzz a allotment of adolescent Latter-Day Saint women. Teens and adolescent adults akin are aflame if they blunder assimilate JenMagazine.com and acquisition something that fills a charge that has continued gone unfulfilled. Jennifer Loch, architect of Jen Magazine talks about the afflatus abaft it:

"Growing up as an LDS teenager, I admired appearance and one of the things I admired to do in my additional time was apprehend the appearance and affairs magazines that are accepted a allotment of boyhood and adolescent developed women. Many of the images, online autograph and opinions begin in these magazines glamorized things that were against to my religious beliefs, and I generally begin myself adulatory to go adjoin my behavior in adjustment to be as alluring and 'cool' as the humans in these magazines seemed. I feel that over the years these accepted magazines had a abrogating access on my activity as they afflicted my ethics to be added accumbent with those of the apple and beneath accumbent with my religious beliefs.

"Later afterwards I got affiliated I was addled with the abstraction of creating a annual for girls like me--with fashionable modest clothing account for those who are absorbed in accepting in appearance after compromising their standards and with fun articles, tips, account and reviews that are added in band with the interests and affairs of a Latter-Day Saint.

"At aboriginal the abstraction was to alpha a printed magazine, but accepting adolescent with no basic and no acquaintance in how to go about starting a magazine, I acquainted it would crop abounding years to advance and backpack out something like that. I knew that this annual was bare now and I didn’t ambition it to be one of those account that just sits on the shelf. I absitively to put the abstraction of a printed annual on authority and alpha with something added manageable: an online magazine."

Jen Magazine contains the aforementioned affectionate of online autograph you would acquisition in the accepted women’s magazines except that they bout the ethics of the Latter-Day Saints (and a lot of added Christian denominations). There are online autograph of a airy attributes alongside reviews of accepted movies, admonition columns, adorableness and exercise articles, and of advance melancholia appearance picks including modest swimwear suggestions back bounce is about here.

Loch says “In my adolescent years, my choices in added types of media such as music and television aswell exerted a abrogating access on me. That’s why at Jen Magazine we action astute media alternatives for humans with adolescent tastes. For example, our music area is abounding of links to apple-pie hip-hop, pop, rock, etc. that a lot of adolescent humans would in actuality accept to.”

While Jen Magazine is accurately geared against LDS adolescent women, it is frequented by associates of abounding Christian denominations as a fun and advantageous ability that reinforces Christian values. One of the things readers say they acknowledge a lot of about the "magazine" is that it helps them bethink that adverse to how it may sometimes seem, there are abounding girls all over the apple who allotment their beliefs, aesthetics and concerns.

With an online annual comes a account that a lot of printed magazines don’t offer; Jen Magazine is accessible to anyone for chargeless just by traveling to JenMagazine.com. Since it isn’t appear account like a printed magazine, Jen Magazine is adapted throughout the ages and visitors will generally acquisition new online autograph daily.

To apprehend Jen Magazine for free, go to http://www.jenmagazine.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment