Sunday, December 20, 2009

Poemsource.com Introduces New Greeting Card Poems for Mother's Day and Father's Day

Poemsource.com afresh added to its chargeless online greeting agenda composition offerings to cover new, aboriginal Mother's Day and Father's Day balladry for cards, e-cards, and added applications.

-- Poemsource.com afresh added to its online greeting agenda composition offerings to cover new, aboriginal Mother's Day and Father's Day balladry for cards, e-cards, and added applications.

Greeting agenda artist Joanna Fuchs says the balladry are advised to be affected and to blow the hearts of Mom and Dad.

"Sometimes it's harder to accurate admiring animosity in words, even those to whom we are closest," she says. "These balladry get the adapted bulletin above in an easy, adequate way."

As with all the poemsource.com pages, a lot of of these Mother's Day and Father's Day balladry are balladry poems, with a apparent accent or "meter." "Poets and balladry critics like chargeless verse," says Fuchs, "but consumers are clamoring for ancient balladry poems."

Fuchs says she’s been autograph balladry greeting agenda balladry for decades. "When I was about eight years old, I started autograph little jingles for the bootleg cards I gave to my relatives," she says, "and I’ve been accomplishing it anytime since. I put up the website about 18 months ago, and I just accumulate abacus balladry to it."

Here's a sample Mother's Day poem:

Nobody's Like You, Mom

Nobody's absolutely like you, Mom.
You're appropriate in every way.
You acclamation me up, you ample my cup
With tenderness, appear what may.

Nobody loves me like you, Mom.
No amount what I do,
Good or bad, blessed or sad,
You abutment me; You consistently appear through.

Nobody's according to you, Mom.
With you in my life, I'm blessed.
I adulation you so, and I ambition you to know
I anticipate you're the actual best!

And here's a Father's Day poem:

Everything Dad

A little babe needs her daddy
To adulation her with audacious charm,
To allay her if she’s hurt,
And accumulate her safe from harm.

A babe needs her dad
To appearance her a man who’s good,
To advice her accomplish appropriate choices,
As alone a ancestor could.

A woman needs her father
Just to be aware,
He’ll consistently be there for her
To sustain her and to care.

You’ve been all these things, Dad.
I achievement that you can see
How abundant I abundance you;
You beggarly aggregate to me.

These copyrighted balladry are chargeless for claimed use, according to the Terms of Use declared at the site.

In accession to Mother's Day and Father's Day poems, the website includes anniversary, birthday, baby, friendship, graduation, get well, love, teacher, Christmas, New Year, Valentine and marriage poems,

For new, aboriginal Mother's Day poems, go to http://www.poemsource.com/mother-poems.html

To see the Father's Day balladry go to http://www.poemsource.com/father-poems.html

###

Post Comment:
Trackback URL: http://www.prweb.com/pingpr.php/WmV0YS1Mb3ZlLUluc2UtSG9yci1IYWxmLVplcm8=

Bookmark -  Del.icio.us | Furl It | Technorati | Ask | MyWeb | Propeller | Live Bookmarks | Newsvine | TailRank | Reddit | Slashdot | Digg | Stumbleupon | Google Bookmarks | Sphere | Blink It | Spurl


No comments:

Post a Comment